The CBD concentrates that we process in our lab and use to manufacture our products are also available wholesale. Depending on the product you want to formulate, different types of CBD extracts have different extracts. Here are your options:
- Sunny Skies CBD Distillate is >80% CBD. The other <20% is made up other minor cannabinoids, terpenes, and other plant oils and extracts. CBD Distillate does not contain residual solvents nor plant matter, which are distilled CBD Distillate is ideal for use in the manufacturing of a wide variety of products, including but not limited to tinctures, capsules, and vape products.
- Sunny Skies CBD Isolate is >99.5% pure CBD. It is a white, crystalline powder that does not contain minor cannabinoids, terpenes, or other plant oils and extracts. Because it is odorless, tasteless and fat soluble, it can be used in the formulation of a wide variety of CBD products, including but not limited to tinctures, topicals, personal care, vape products, and food and beverage.
- AKA Nano-Emulsified CBD, or Nano CBD, Sunny Skies Water-Soluble CBD combines the benefits of CBD Isolate with the added benefit of being soluble in water. Nano CBD is CBD Isolate that has been broken up into very small particles. After they’ve been broken up, they are coated with a surfactant that keeps them suspended in water. Unlike CBD Isolate, which is lipid soluble, Water Soluble CBD can be used in water-based products like drinks and gels. Additionally, various studies have shown that Nano CBD has higher bioavailability than ordinary CBD Isolate. If you are interested in receiving bulk pricing, please complete the Wholesale Request Form (hyperlink) below to get in touch with our sales team.
If you are interested in receiving bulk pricing, please complete the Wholesale Request Form below to get in touch with our sales team.
All the products available on our online store can be purchased by resellers in bulk.
Please complete the Wholesale Request Form below to get in touch with our sales team.