THC Remediation, Chromatography Services.
Sunny Skies CBD provides THC remediation, chromatography services.
We can convert your full-spectrum distillate to a THC-free (0.00%), broad-spectrum distillate.
One Kilogram Processing
2 Kilograms or more
Standard Operating Procedure:
1. Customer sends Sunny Skies CBD a CoA for cannabinoid potency of the full-spectrum distillate to be processed to a broad-spectrum/THC-free distillate.
2. Sunny Skies CBD estimates % cannabinoid loss necessary to remove 100% of THC.
3. Customer agrees to estimated yield and schedules date for processing and delivery.
4. Sunny Skies invoices customer.
5. Customer pays invoice, ships distillate to Sunny Skies CBD, and emails firstname.lastname@example.org with the tracking number.
6. Sunny Skies CBD remediates THC and sends a 2g sample of broad-spectrum distillate for testing.
7. Sunny Skies CBD shares lab results with customer and ships broad-spectrum distillate to customer.
Extracted CBD oils (crude and distillate) are inherently “hot” as THC levels tend to spike during the extraction process. To be fully compliant, hemp must be below 0.3% THC. Extracts like crude and distillate are concentrates, so the THC levels are well above the legal threshold of 0.3% THC.
Using a process called reverse-phase flash chromatography, THC is separated from CBD and other cannabinoids. CBD differs from THC only in the number of -OH functional groups, CBD has two while THC contains only one. These different hydropoxicities allows the THC compound to be separated and removed.
We send all products out for 3rd party lab testing and full panel Certificate of Analysis (COA) verification. With Sunny Skies CBD’s professional THC remediation services, you can be confident that your CBD products are both compliant and deliver the purity and potency you expect.
For a quote, please email email@example.com. Be sure to include the quantity of distillate you would like to have converted. You may also fill out the contact form below.
How long does the entire process take?
How much CBD loss should I expect?
Where can I find lab results/CoAs for your broad-spectrum distillate?
Does my company have to pay for the lab testing?
By THC-free, do you mean 0.00% THC, or just under the legal threshold of 0.3%?
How does the lab testing process work?
What is the minimum amount of full-spectrum distillate you will process to broad-spectrum, THC-free distillate?
I have hemp biomass. What is the minimum amount of hemp biomass that you will process to broad-spectrum, THC-free distillate?
I have crude. What is the minimum amount of crude that you will process to broad-spectrum, THC-free distillate?
Please complete the Service Request Form below to get in touch with our sales team.