Hong Kong CBD Wholesale Services
Companies in Hong Kong can now import CBD products from US manufacturers, provided that the products do not contain even trace amounts of THC found in full-spectrum CBD products sold in the US. Additionally, the cannabinoids THCV and CBN are prohibited.
- The Hong Kong customer sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting wholesale pricing, and including any questions, s/he may have.
- Sunny Skies CBD responds within 2 business days (but usually the same day). Calls are typically scheduled at some point but are not necessary.
- Customer requests “free” samples.
- Sunny Skies invoices the customer for the cost of shipping the samples.
- The Hong Kong customer places his/her first order.
- Sunny Skies CBD sends the customer an email with a Square invoice that is payable with a card within 2 business days (invoice is usually sent within minutes).
- When the invoice is paid, Sunny Skies CBD packages the order to ship, gets a quote from UPS for shipping, and sends a second invoice email for the cost of shipping.
- When the Hong Kong customer pays the invoice, Sunny Skies CBD ships within two business days of receiving payment (but usually the same day if paid during business hours).
- Sunny Skies CBD emails the Hong Kong customer his/her tracking number in the evening (US time) of the day the order was shipped.
- Shipment arrives in 3-4 business days.
**Standard Disclaimer: CBD is not FDA-approved. We make no such claims that using our products will guarantee relief. Moreover, research regarding CBD is still ongoing and in the early stages.**
Why Choose Sunny Skies For Your CBD Needs?
At Sunny Skies CBD, we are committed to:
1) making high-quality products
2) operating in an open and transparent manner
3) building an independently-owned and operated family business